Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mexican Dress Re-Created!




Well, it's not Monday (I am sure that wasn't a surprise to you) but due to being out of town all weekend I was unable to post our recreated look on its usual scheduled day. That brings us to today - Tuesday!

Since Recreated Looks are my favorite to post I couldn't skip it and I bring to you today the Mexican Dress Recreated via Thrift. The first look was found on Pinterest a couple months back and right after I pinned it I found the Recreated Dress at Goodwill. These two dresses are practically identical!
Recreated Look:
Dress = Goodwill $4.99
Belt = Goodwil $2.99
Sandals = Ross (old) under $10

First picture is the outfit we found on Pinterest and the Second picture is our Recreated Look!

 photo 101_1592_zps99f30820.jpg
 photo 101_1589_zpsb9c20ee0.jpg
 photo 101_1588_zps2456a25b.jpg
 photo 101_1591_zps89189dc3.jpg


Hope you enjoyed today's look! If you have something you want to see us Recreated - email us a picture of the outfit at Penniesandrecreation@gmail.com

Tata for Now!
Lauren & Myles

No comments:

Post a Comment