Friday, August 23, 2013

Everybody Loves a good SALE

The weekend is almost here and I am so excited! My weekends usually consist of cleaning, thrifting, horseback riding and pool time. This time of year you can find a lot of great retail sales. Summer is coming to an end and the stores are preparing for fall. Last weekend I hit up Forever 21 for some amazing sale items. I was able to find many pieces that were fall transitional and would allow for me to layer.

I have gone ahead and pulled some items for you online that I think are great deals. Check them out!

Here is a great layering piece - wear over a blazer or a striped shirt with a maxi skirt - on sale for $23.99...


Another popular piece right now is the military jacket (see previous posts this week) and a spin off on that is the utility vest.  This can be worn over dresses or great with some pleather leggings.  It is on sale for $22.99

Maxi skirts can be worn year round - just change out your gladiator sandals or wedges for a bootie and wear this cute skirt for $15.99

I will wear a piece like this all fall and winter - pair it with leggings, over a dress, jeans - it tends to be one of go to layering essentials and for $20.99 it is worth it!






I hope these items help you get ready to transition into fall! Email us at Penniesandrecreation@gmail.com and let us know what great deals you found this weekend.

Tata for now!
Lauren & Myles

No comments:

Post a Comment