Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Kimono!


When you're in a carefree type of mood the last thing you want to be is all nip tuck in your clothing...no! You want to express that same feeling you have inside, outside. That's what the kimono does for me; it gives me a carefree/wildchild/relaxed yet stylish feeling. I guess that perfectly describes the style category a kimono falls under, bohemian.

You can find kimonos just about anywhere these days such as Free People, Antropologie, and the likes or if you're like me you'll go searching through the thrift racks for the same look.

Ladies, if you can't afford pieces from the above stores listed, you can achieve the same look as I did with similar silhouettes. Check out my three kimono's and where I got them below.


Target 5


Local Thrift Store (Oscar DeLaRenta robe) 2


Local Thrift Store (actually a robe) 8

You can literally style this piece with just about anything; shorts, skirt, maxi, jeans...whatever!!! All you have to do is add some cute accessories and you're good to go. Check out how we've styled our kimono's through Polyvore...

No comments:

Post a Comment