Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dear Chambray...


Oh how I love the denim shirt! This piece has become a staple in so many closets because it brings a casual appeal to any structured outfit. 

We've paired the shirt with a dainty floral skirt for our recreated look yesterday but you can literally wear this with anything for any place! I've seen it worn at the workplace and at formal red carpet events. 

Here are a couple fun looks I've seen that and love! 

Simple



Sassy



Dainty 



Comfortable

Tata! 

Lauren and Myles



2 comments:

  1. I've wanted a Chambray shirt forever! Any suggestions on where I can find one? Thanks for such an awesome blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have personally found one at Ross for $6 but that was several months ago. Another place to find one is Forever 21. Check out this one: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=top&ProductID=2031556700&VariantID=

    ReplyDelete